Physiotherapy with mindfulness
What does Physiotherapy with mindfulness offer?
- Gentle manual therapy to release tight muscles, soft tissues and joints.
- A specific and individualised movement programme to improve function and pain.
- A programme of relaxation, mindfulness and breathing exercises to help calm you and your the nervous system.
- An enhanced sense of balance within the energy or meridian system of the body.
Who might benefit?
Anyone experiencing pain, who may also suffer from any of the following:-
- Gastrointestinal issues
- High blood pressure or cardiovascular problems
- Respiratory or neurological disorders
- Problems sleeping
- Increased levels of stress or anxiety
Here are just some of the potential benefits you may experience?
- A reduction in your pain and a greater sense of control over your pain
- A greater feeling of all round wellbeing
- A greater freedom of movement
- An improved understanding of how your body works from the inside out, and the tools to keep improving moving into the future.
I sent my back into Spasm, I could barely move, Stuart identified the problems immediately and had me up and running again in no time, it felt like a miracle
Stuart is so thoughtful and considered in his approach, I recommend him to everyone. CT