Physiotherapy with mindfulness
What does Physiotherapy with mindfulness offer?
- Gentle manual therapy to release tight muscles, soft tissues and joints.
- A specific and individualised movement programme to improve function and pain.
- A programme of relaxation, mindfulness and breathing exercises to help calm you and your the nervous system.
Who might benefit?
Anyone experiencing pain, who may also suffer from any of the following:-
- Gastrointestinal issues
- High blood pressure or cardiovascular problems
- Respiratory or neurological disorders
- Problems sleeping
- Increased levels of stress or anxiety
Here are just some of the potential benefits you may experience?
- A reduction in your pain and a greater sense of control over your pain
- A greater feeling of all round wellbeing
- A greater freedom of movement
- An improved understanding of how your body works from the inside out, and the tools to keep improving moving into the future.
I sent my back into Spasm, I could barely move, Stuart identified the problems immediately and had me up and running again in no time, it felt like a miracle
Stuart is so thoughtful and considered in his approach, I recommend him to everyone. CT